5 sprays non-stick spray (split)
2 ½ ounces 95-97% lean ground turkey
2 large eggs
¼ teaspoon salt
¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
¼ cup water
1 heaping tablespoon guacamole
1. Grab two stainless steel 3 ½ inch biscuit cutter and spray with the inside with non-stick spray.
2. Place one cutter on a plate and fill it with ground turkey. Gently press the meat down to uniformly shape a sausage patty.
3. Heat skillet over medium heat.
4. Add the patty to the pan. If you really want the patty to keep its perfectly round shape, you can keep the mold on until the cooked patty shrinks away from the sides. Cook until done, about 2-3 minutes on each side.
5. Grab two small bowls and crack one egg into each and pierce the yolks with a fork.
6. Heat a skillet over medium-high heat with the remaining non-stick spray.
7. Place the two biscuit cutters in the pan and pour an egg into each mold.
8. Season eggs with salt and pepper.
9. Add ¼ cup water to the skillet, outside of the egg molds, making sure not to splash the eggs.
10. Turn down the heat to low and cover the pan. Cook eggs, covered, for about 3 minutes or until cooked through.
11. Transfer the eggs to a paper-towel lined plate.
12. Assemble the McEggin sandwich with the eggs on the outside as the “bread.”
13. Add 1 heaping tbsp of guacamole.
Yields 1 Serving ~ Per Serving: 1 Lean, 2 Condiments, ½ Healthy Fat
(Don’t forget to add 3 servings of Greens to complete your Lean and Green meal)