1 – 1 ½ lb. pork tenderloin, cut in half
1 – 12 oz can diet root beer
3 cups shredded green cabbage
3 cups shredded red cabbage
½ cup plain low-fat Greek Yogurt
1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
2 teaspoons lemon juice
1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
¼ teaspoon celery salt
Pinch of stevia
½ cup sugar free barbecue sauce
1. Spray inside of Instant Pot with cooking spray. Set to high sauté setting and brown port pieces on all sides, about 3 minutes per side.
2. Add diet root beer, secure lid and close pressure valve. Set to 60 minutes at high pressure. Allow pressure to release naturally before opening.
3. Meanwhile prepare slaw. In a medium sized bowl combine the rest of the ingredients except the barbecue sauce.
4. Discard liquid from Instant Pot, transfer port to a bowl and shred. Add barbecue sauces and toss to combine.
5. Serve slaw atop the pulled pork and enjoy.
Yields 4 Servings ~ Per Serving – 1 Lean, 3 Greens, 3 Condiments