2 ½ cups riced cauliflower
1 ¼ cup reduced-fat shredded mozzarella, divided
3 tablespoons grated parmesan
½ teaspoon Italian seasoning
1/8 teaspoon salt
6 turkey pepperoni slices, chopped
¼ cup no sugar added tomato sauce
¼ small green bell pepper, diced
1 tablespoon diced red onion
1 tablespoon sliced black olives
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Add cauliflower rice to medium-sized, microwave-safe bowl. Microwave for 10 minutes, stirring halfway through.
3. Once cooked add eggs, ¼ mozzarella, parmesan, Italian seasoning, and salt.
4. Divide mixture evening amongst 12 slots of a lightly greased standard-sized muffin pan. Press down lightly to form mini crusts. Bake for 20 minutes.
5. Top each mini cauliflower crust with tomato sauce, remaining cheese, pepperoni, bell pepper, onion, and olives.
6. Bake until cheese is melted, about 5 to 7 minutes.
Yields 2 Servings ~ Per serving – 1 Lean, 3 Greens, 3 Condiments.