Summer Shrimp Salad
12oz cooked shrimp, chopped
1 cup yellow tomato, chopped
½ cup red tomato, chopped
½ cup diced orange pepper
1 cup cucumber, diced
Greek Yogurt Dressing Ingredients:
½ cup Greek yogurt
2 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
1 garlic clove
1/3 teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon black pepper
1 tablespoon cilantro
1 ½ tablespoon red onion, diced
1. Add Greek Yogurt Dressing ingredients to a Magic Bullet and process until smooth.
2. Set aside for flavors “to marry” each other.
3. In the meanwhile, prep your veggies and add all with shrimp in a large bowl.
4. Pour dressing over and mix gently to combine.
5. Add avocado for a healthy fat.
6. Serve chilled.
Yields 2 Servings ~ Per Serving – 1 Lean, 3 Greens, 2 ½ Condiments