| Ingredients: |
1 teaspoon nutmeg
1 teaspoon cumin
1 teaspoon coriander
½ teaspoon allspice
½ teaspoon ground ginger
1/8 teaspoon cayenne
1/8 teaspoon cinnamon
½ teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon pepper
2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breast, cubed
1, 14.5-oz. can diced tomatoes
½ cup chicken broth
20 green, pitted olives
½ Tablespoon olive oil
4 cups frozen riced cauliflower
1. Combine nutmeg, cumin, coriander, allspice, ground ginger, cayenne, cinnamon, salt, pepper in a large, re-sealable plastic bag and mix well.
2. Add chicken into bag with mixed ingredients, and toss to coat.
3. Place chicken in Instant Pot, and top with canned tomatoes and juices, chicken broth, olives, and olive oil. Secure lid and close pressure valve. Set to 20 minutes at high pressure.
(Allow pressure to release naturally before opening)
4. Meanwhile, microwave or sauté (using a little cooking spray) riced cauliflower according to package directions.
5. Place cauliflower rice on plate and cover with chicken and sauce.
Yields 4 Servings ~ Per Serving – 1 Lean, 3 Greens, 2 1.2 Condiments, 1 Healthy Fat