* 3 tsp olive oil, divided
* 2 lbs raw boneless skinless chicken breast
* 1 small head cauliflower, cut into small florets
* ½ cup diced leeks
* 1 clove garlic, minced
* 2½ cups low-sodium chicken broth
* 1 cup diced canned tomatoes
* 1 medium green bell pepper, thinly sliced
* 1 medium red bell pepper, thinly sliced
* ½ tsp turmeric
* ¼ tsp salt
* ¼ tsp pepper
* ½ tsp parsley
* ¼ tsp saffron
* ¼ tsp red pepper flakes, or more to taste
* 10 large green stuffed olives, sliced
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. In an oven-proof skillet, heat two teaspoons of oil on medium-high. Cook chicken breast until internal temperature reaches 165°F. Remove from heat. When cool enough to handle, cut chicken into bite-sized pieces.
3. As the chicken cooks, prepare the cauliflower rice. Place batches of cauliflower florets in a food processor and pulse until rice-shaped pieces form.
4. Heat remaining oil over medium-high. Saute leeks until softened, about three to five minutes. Add the garlic and cook for one additional minute.
5. Mix in chicken, cauliflower rice, and remaining ingredients. Bring to a boil, cover, and transfer dish to oven.
6. Bake until liquid is absorbed, about 30 minutes.
Makes 4 serving
Each serving provides:
1 Leaner, 3 Green, 2 Condiments, 1 Healthy Fat