4 cups of water
1 Tablespoon splenda
1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
1 teaspoon grated orange peel
36 ounces raw chicken breast
4 teaspoon olive oil
¼ cup fresh parsley
1 Tablespoon fresh thyme
1 Tablespoon lemon juice
1 garlic clove
½ teaspoon. salt
1/8 teaspoon pepper
1. In a large bowl, whisk water, salt, splenda and peels until salt is dissolved and then add chicken, making sure it’s submerged. Refrigerate up to 2 hours.
2. Pulse sauce ingredients in a food processor until smooth. Reserve ½ cup sauce for serving.
3. Remove chicken; rinse and pat dry.
4. Brush chicken with remaining sauce.
5. Grill, covered, over medium-high heat or broil 4 inches from heating element until a thermometer reads 165°, 4-6 minutes on each side.
Yields 4 Servings ~ Per Serving – 1 Lean, 3 Condiment, 1 Healthy Fat
(don’t forget to add 3 servings of Greens to complete this healthy meal)