2 pounds chuck roast, trimmed, and cubed
½ cup chopped green chilies
2 cups beef broth
1 ½ cups canned, diced tomatoes, undrained
1 tablespoon jalapeño peppers, chopped
1 tablespoon chili powder
¼ teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon onion powder
1 teaspoon cumin
¼ teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon pepper
1. Add all of the ingredients into a crock pot. Cook on low 8 to 10 hours.
1. Add all ingredients to a dutch oven; bring to a simmer.
2. Cover and simmer 2 hours or until the beef is very tender.
3. Remove the lid and raise the heat.
4. Simmer until the liquid has thickened, about 10 minutes.
Yields 4 Servings ~ Per Serving – 1 Lean, 1 Green, 2 Condiments
(Don’t forget to add 2 Greens per serving to complete your Lean and Green)