(Aka Buffalo Chicken Dip)
9 oz cooked chicken breasts, shredded or chopped
½ cup reduced fat cheddar cheese
¼ cup Frank’s Hot Wings Sauce
¼ cup Light Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing
2 oz reduced fat cream cheese
6 Servings of Veggies
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Place cooked chicken in a baking dish.
3. In a small sauce pan, combine Frank’s Hot Wings Sauce, ranch dressing and cream cheese. Heat over medium high heat, stirring until cream cheese is completely melted.
4. Once melted, pour the sauce mixture over chicken.
5. Then sprinkle with cheddar cheese.
6. Bake for an additional 10 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
7. Serve with 1 ½ cups of your favorite veggies for a complete Lean and Green meal.
Yields 2 Servings ~ Per Serving – 1 Lean, 3 Greens, 3 Condiments and 1 Healthy Fat