4 medium size Chicken Thighs (yields Approximately 3 oz of meat each)
2 Cups of Cauliflower Rice
2 Cups of Mixed Green Salad
1 teaspoon Ms. Dash Garlic Herb
½ teaspoon EVOO (Extra Virgin Olive Oil)
4 tablespoons – Ken’s Light Ranch Dressing
John Henry’s East Texas Hot Chicken Wing Seasoning (to taste)
1. Defrost and pat dry Chicken thighs
2. Place Chicken thighs uncovered in the refrigerator for 2 hours to dry out skin
3. Heat Smoker to 420 degrees
4. Season Chicken with Hot Chicken Wing seasoning. Season both sides and under the skin. A little sprinkle goes a long way.
5. Lightly spray the seasoned chicken with Pam on the skin side only.
6. Place Chicken skin side down on smoker for 15 minutes.
7. Flip Chicken and lightly spray skin with Pam and set timer for 10 minutes.
8. Put defrosted cauliflower rice in skillet, add EVOO and Ms. Dash then sautee.
9. When the 10 minute timer goes off, lightly spray thighs with Pam again and smoke for the final 10 minutes. (this will help crisp the skin)
10. Prepare Salad in bowl with Dressing on the side.
11. Discard Skin to reduce the amount of fat and extra calories.
Yields 2 Servings – Per Serving – 1 Lean (2 thighs), 3 Greens, 1 Healthy Fat