2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breast, cooked and cubed
4 cups zucchini “noodles” or spaghetti squash
4 slices lean turkey bacon, cooked and chopped up
3 cloves garlic, minced
1 cup unsweetened almond or cashew milk
¾ cup reduced-fat Ranch dressing
2 cups reduced-fat Mexican Cheese blend
1, 4 oz can green chilies
1. Chop your chicken into bits.
2. Mince your garlic cloves.
3. Preheat the oven to 350.
4. Keep a small bit of your bacon drippings in the pan. Cook the garlic cloves (don’t brown). Toss in the chicken and cook for about 1 minute mixing it all together. Dump in the milk and ranch. Mix over medium/low heat for about 2-3 minute until slightly thickened.
5. Add in 1 cup of cheese. Mix EVERYTHING all together thoroughly. Then fold it in with the noodles. Get it all mixed up together. At this point you can add the green Chile and bacon too.
6. Dump the casserole in a large casserole dish. Pour the remaining cup of cheese over the top of the casserole. Cook for 15 minutes at 350 until cheese is nicely melted.
Yields 6 Servings ~ Per serving – 1 Lean, 1.5 Greens, 1 Condiment, 1 Healthy Fat