4 cups zucchini, shredded
1 egg, beaten
½ cup grated reduced fat parmesan cheese
¼ cup + ½ tablespoon almond flour
½ teaspoon black pepper
¼ teaspoon salt
¼ teaspoon garlic powder
¼ teaspoon cumin
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
2. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and lightly spray with cooking spray.
3. Combine shredded zucchini, egg, grated parmesan cheese, almond flour, and spices in a large bowl until mixed thoroughly.
4. Drop 1 cup of mixture on prepared parchment paper. Spread mixture as thin as possible while forming a large circle for a wrap or two smaller circles (½ cup of mixture for each circle) for soft taco shells.
5. Continue making 3 large circles with 1 cup servings or 2 smaller circles with 1/2 cup servings.
6. Bake for 25 minutes for the larger circles. The smaller circles may need a few minutes less.
7. Let cool completely.
8. Peel the shells from the parchment paper very carefully.
Yields 4 Servings ~ Per Serving – 2 Greens, ¾ Healthy Fat, 2 Condiments
(Don’t forget to add you Lean serving and 1 more serving of Greens)