1 lb uncooked 95 to 97% lean ground beef ~ 12 oz cooked
1 teaspoon garlic powder
¾ teaspoon salt
¼ teaspoon black pepper
1 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
1 teaspoon dried basil leaves
2 cups roughly chopped fresh cauliflower
¼ cup fresh grated parmesan cheese
2 cups approved marinara sauce
1 ½ cups reduced fat shredded mozzarella cheese with
2 oz turkey pepperoni slices cut into quarters, divided.
1. Over medium high heat, cook ground beef in a large skillet. Add garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
2. Remove from heat and drain grease.
3. Add dried oregano, dried basil, cauliflower, parmesan cheese, marinara sauce and 1 oz of turkey pepperoni that has been cut into fourths to the ground beef until combined.
4. Pour into a slow cooker that has been sprayed lightly with cooking spray.
5. Cook on LOW for 4 to 6 hours.
6. Top with mozzarella cheese and additional 1 ounce of turkey pepperoni.
7. Cook for an additional 30 min on HIGH or until cheese has melted.
Yields 4 Servings ~ Per Serving – 1 Lean, 3 Greens, 3 Condiments