4 Medium Green Bell Peppers
1/3 cup diced yellow onion
2 Garlic Cloves, minced
½ Cup Low Sodium Beef Broth
6 oz sliced baby Bella mushrooms
1 lb. thinly shaved deli roast beef
4 tablespoons low fat cream cheese
4 – 1 oz slices reduce fat provolone cheese
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees
2. Slice peppers in half lengthwise, remove ribs and seeds and set aside
3. In a large skillet, sauté the onions and garlic in brother over medium-high heat for about 5 minutes or until onions are translucent.
4. Add the mushrooms and continue to cook until mushrooms are tender.
5. Mix in the roast beef and heat through, about 3-5 minutes. Remove skillet from heat and stir in cream cheese.
6. Line the inside of each bell pepper half with a quarter slice of cheese.
7. Next fill each pepper with eighth of the roast beef mixture and top with another quarter slice of cheese.
8. Repeat for the remaining bell pepper halves.
9. Bake for 15-20 minutes until pepper are tender and the cheese on top is melted and bubbly.
Yields 4 Servings (2 Bell Pepper Halves Per Serving) ~ Per Serving – 1 Lean, 3 Greens, 3 Condiments