1 tablespoon fresh basil, chopped
1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
1 teaspoon olive oil
½ garlic clove, minced
7 oz. salmon filet salt and pepper to taste
1 cup romaine lettuce
1 cup spinach
1. Combine basil, lemon juice, oil, garlic in a small bowl
2. Add fish and marinade for 1 hour
3. Spray broiler pan with non-stick cooking spray.
4. Place fish skin side down and sprinkle fish evenly with salt and pepper.
5. Broil for 10-12 minutes; turn and cook an additional 3 minutes or until skin is crispy.
(You may cook fish with some of the marinade for extra flavor)
Serve on lettuce and spinach.
Yields 1 Serving ~ Per Serving – 1 Lean, 3 Greens, 1 Healthy Fat
Message me your email address to be added to our health Newsletter that is emailed out each Monday night. It has a healthy recipe, a health article and an encouraging picture and information of someone who is achieving their health on our program.