12 Market Pantry Lean Turkey Meatballs, cooked
½ cup low sodium beef broth
1 tablespoon reduced fat cream cheese
1 tablespoon 2% Fage Yogurt – optional but it makes it kind of tangy like sour cream
1/8 teaspoon pepper
¼ teaspoon dried parsley
2 medium (you should have 270 grams cooked or 1 ½ cups cooked) zucchinis
2 tablespoon water or beef broth (1/8 Condiment)
1. Heat beef broth and cream cheese over medium high heat. Heat until cream cheese is melted, stirring occasionally & remove from heat
2. Stir in yogurt and add pepper; stirring until combined
3. Add to heated meatballs
4. With a potato peeler, peel 2 medium sized zucchinis to the core (don’t peel the center core with the seeds, that part gets mushy)
5. In a non-stick frying pan add broth
6. Throw the ribbons in with the broth and lightly toss until the zucchini starts to soften – about 3 minutes. The zucchini will cook quickly. Serve hot
7. Serve meatballs over zucchini ribbons.
8. Garnish with parsley
Yields 1 Serving ~ Per Serving – 1 Lean, 3 Greens, 3 Condiments, and No Healthy Fat required.
Message us for a free health assessment or for more information on how you too can get healthy and lose the weight!