* 9 oz. dry scallops (1 Lean)
* 1/8 tsp Lemon pepper (1/4 Condiment)
* 1/8 tsp Curry Powder (1/4 Condiment)
* 1/8 tsp Coriander (1/4 Condiment)
* 2 teaspoon olive oil (2 Healthy Fats)
* 1 tbsp Starport’s coconut curry sauce (2 Condiments)
* 1 tbsp low sodium chicken broth or water
* Scallions, thinly sliced
Rinse, then pat the scallops dry. Combine lemon pepper, curry powder, coriander and salt. Sprinkle both sides of scallops with seasoning blend. Place olive oil in a non-stick skillet, heat over medium-high heat until sizzling then add the scallops. Sear until nicely browned on one side, flip and cook on the other side. Touch them to gauge their level of doneness; they need to have a little give but not too much, take care not to overcook to where they’re hard to the touch. Remove to a plate, cover.
Combine coconut curry sauce and chicken broth in a very small bowl. Spoon over top of scallops. Sprinkle sliced scallions over the top. Serve over grated and cooked cauliflower.
1 Complete Lean and Green Meal with 3 Condiments and 2 Healthy