1 ¼ Cups of Green Tomatoes, finely chopped
1 cup Chopped Fresh Cilantro
1 small Red Onion
¼ cup Lime Juice
2 Jalapeños, seeded and finely chopped
Freshly Ground Pepper
8 (6 ounces each) Sea Bass Filets
Olive Oil, for brushing fish and grill
1. In a large bowl, combine first 5 ingredients.
2. Season with salt and pepper and set aside.
1. Heat grill to medium-high.
2. Cut 3 slits into the skin of each fillet & brush both sides of fish with oil
3. Season with salt and pepper.
4. Brush grill with oil.
5. Grill fillets, skin sides down, until cooked through, 10 to 12 minutes, flipping once halfway through.
6. Top fillets with salsa.
Yields 8 servings ~ Per Serving – 1 Lean, ½ Green
(Don’t forget to add 2.5 more Greens)