3 cups Raw Green Beans
¾ lb Pork Tenderloin
1 teaspoon Rosemary
1 teaspoon Thyme
2 teaspoon Oil, olive
2 cloves of Garlic minced
1. Mix dried Rosemary and Thyme.
2. Brush pork with olive oil and garlic, and rub in the herbs.
3. Refrigerate for 45 minutes.
4. Preheat oven to 325F.
5. Arrange green beans on a roasting pan.
6. Place pork on top of beans and roast for 30-45 minutes, until internal temperature reaches 145F.
Yields 2 Servings ~ Per Serving – 1 Lean, 3 Greens, 2 Condiments, and 1 Healthy Fat
Message us for a FREE Health Assessment!