4, 6-oz raw boneless skinless chicken breasts
4 roasted red pepper strips (not packed in oil)
approximately 10 basil leaves
4, 1-oz part skim mozzarella String Cheese
1 tablespoon Grill Mates tomato and basil seasoning, dry mix only
1. Cut chicken breasts in half horizontally. Each breast becomes two separate pieces.
2. Cut basil leaves in small pieces. Cut roasted red peppers in strips.
3. Put roasted red pepper, String Cheese and basil on each piece of chicken and roll up.
4. Dip chicken in grill mate seasoning.
5. Place in pan rolled up with open side down.
6. Bake at 400 degrees for 25-35 minutes, until done through.
Yields 4 Servings ~ Per Serving – 1 Lear, ¼ Green, 1 Condiment
(Don’t forget to add 2 ¾ servings of Greens to complete your healthy Lean and Green)