5 cups cauliflower rice
15 ounces cooked 85-94% lean ground beef
2 cups Rao’s marinara sauce
½ cup sour cream
1 ½ cup 1% cottage cheese
2 cups reduced fat shredded cheese
½ cup green onion
½ teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon pepper
1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. Place the cauliflower rice in a 2.5-quart baking dish & Microwave 4-5 minutes or until tender but not mushy; place in casserole dish and set aside.
3. In a large skillet or pot, cook the ground beef over medium-high heat until browned, 7-10 minutes.
4. Drain and stir in the tomato sauce, salt, and pepper.
5. In a mixing bowl, stir together the cottage cheese and sour cream & mix in the sliced green onions.
6. Pour the sour cream mixture into the cauliflower rice (that’s in the casserole dish) and mix well.
7. Pour half of the beef mixture over the cauliflower rice mixture.
8. Spread with the back of a spoon to even. Top with 1 cup of the cheddar cheese.
9. Repeat with the remaining beef mixture and cheese, ending with the cheese.
10. Bake at 350 for 20 minutes.
Yields 6 Servings ~ Per Serving – 1 Lean, 3 Greens, 2 Condiments