2 Trader Joe’s Shrimp Burgers
3 cups Trader Joe’s Organic Baby Spring Mix
2 tablespoons Trader Joe’s Carrot Ginger Miso Salad Dressing
1. Spray a non-stick skillet with cooking spray.
2. Cook shrimp burgers over medium high heat for 4 to 5 minutes on each side or until the internal temperature reaches 145 degrees.
3. Set aside and let cool slightly.
4. Add spring mix to a large bowl.
5. Top with shrimp burgers and drizzle with dressing. Enjoy!
Yields 1 Serving ~ Per Serving – 1 Lean, 3 Greens, 1 Healthy Fat