1 lb. ground chicken breast
2 cups grated zucchini (leave peel on)
2-3 green onions, sliced
3-4 tablespoons cilantro, minced
1 clove garlic, minced
¾ teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon pepper
1. Mix all ingredients in large mixing bowl.
2. Grease frying pan or skillet with olive oil.
3. Spoon out 8-10 nugget-sized pieces onto the oiled skillet (a small ice cream scoop is perfect)
4. Cook over medium heat for 5 minutes on each side.
5. Serve plain or with favorite approved dipping sauce.
Yields 2 Servings ~ Per Serving – 1 Lean, 3 Greens, 3 Condiments