4 chicken breast, boneless, skinless
8 sweet peppers, sliced
4 slices low fat Pepper Jack cheese
4 slices low fat Colby Jack cheese
1 tablespoon creole seasoning
3/4 teaspoon black pepper
1. Rinse chicken and pat dry.
2. Mix seasoning blend together and set aside.
3. Cut a slit on the side of each chicken breast, do not cut all the way through the chicken.
4. Drizzle the inside and outside of chicken with olive oil, rub well.
5. Season chicken on both sides and inside the slit with seasoning blend.
6. Slice peppers into rings and slice cheese and half.
7. Place cheese on bottom of chicken, top with peppers and top with another slice of cheese.
8. Secure chicken with 3-4 toothpicks.
9. Prepare grill and grill chicken for 8 minutes per side. Or until chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165 F degrees.
10. Allow chicken to rest, remove toothpicks and serve.
Yields 4 Servings ~ Per Serving – 1 Lean, 3 Greens, 3 Condiments, 1 Healthy Fat