1 cup raw grated cauliflower or 100 grams
¼ cup egg substitute * you are able to add up to 2 oz of additional protein per Nutrition Support 1 cup shredded or 4 oz 2% light mozzarella, divided
Garlic salt and Italian seasonings, to taste
½ cup Italian diced tomatoes – less than 5 g of carbs per serving
*You can also use Walden Farms Marinara Sauce, but ¼ cup is considered to be 2 condiments and is not a vegetable. You would have to add a third of veggies to your meal if you choose this option.
1. Puree Italian diced tomatoes in a small chopper. Set aside.
2. Preheat oven to 350.
3. Mix cauliflower, ¼ cup egg substitute, and 3 oz or ¾ cup shredded mozzarella together in a bowl until combined.
4. Line a 9 x5 loaf pan with parchment and lightly spray with Pam.
5. Pour mixture into pan about 1 ½ inch deep. (It is okay if the mixture does not cover the entire pan).
6. Bake at 350 for 30 min or until set.
7. Lift the edges of the parchment and place bread with parchment on to cookie sheet. Carefully use a spatula to lift the edges of the dough off the parchment and flip the dough.
8. Bake for an additional 15 minutes at 450 degrees.
9. Take out of oven and with a pizza cutter, slice strips through set dough. Separate slightly. Sprinkle with garlic salt, Italian seasonings and 1 oz or ¼ cup 2% reduced fat mozzarella or three cheese blend.
10. Continue baking at 450 degrees for about 10 more minutes until cheese is melted.
11. Serve with marinara sauce.
Yields 1 Serving ~ Per Serving – 1 Lean, 3 Greens, 3 Condiments, 1 Healthy Fat