1 lb raw boneless skinless chicken breast
1 medium red bell pepper, thinly sliced
1 medium yellow bell pepper, thinly sliced
¼ teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon chili powder
½ teaspoon cumin
¼ teaspoon garlic powder
2 teaspoons olive or canola oil
2 tablespoons lime juice
¼ teaspoon chili flakes
3 cups chopped romaine lettuce
1.5 oz sliced avocado
1. Heat pam in a pan over medium-high heat.
2. Cook the chicken, bell peppers, onion, salt, chili powder, cumin, and garlic powder for five minutes, stirring constantly.
3. Flip the chicken, and cook for another five minutes, until chicken is cooked and vegetables are slightly soft.
4. Remove from heat and slice the chicken into strips.
5. In a small bowl, combine the olive oil, lime juice, splenda, chili, and salt, stirring until evenly mixed.
6. In a large bowl, toss the romaine lettuce with the chicken, peppers & onions, avocado, and dressing and serve!
Yields 2 Servings ~ Per Serving – 1 Lean, 1 Healthy Fat, 3 Condiments
(don’t forget to add your 3 servings of Greens to complete this healthy Lean and Green)