8 ounces Baby Bella mushrooms
1 cup moderate fat mozzarella cheese
1/2 cup chopped spinach
1 clove garlic
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. Heat large skillet over medium-high heat with a few sprays of Pam.
3. Add mushroom stems and spinach; cook, stirring frequently, for 5 to 6 minutes until tender.
4. Add garlic and season with salt and pepper (if desired); cook, stirring frequently, for 1 minute.
5. Add cheese; mix well.
6. Evenly fill mushrooms with spinach mixture.
7. Place mushrooms on a large baking sheet. Evenly top with mozzarella cheese. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, or until bubbly.
1 Lean, 3 Greens and 1 Condiment