1 Tablespoon canola oil
18 ounces chicken (cooked weight)
2 cloves garlic
2 teaspoons ginger
3 cups broccoli
3 Tablespoons hot water
3 Tablespoons PB2
1 Tablespoon soy sauce
1 Tablespoon rice vinegar
1. Coat a nonstick pan with 1 teaspoon of oil.
2. Sauté broccoli on medium heat until tender then set aside in a bowl.
3. Add another teaspoon of oil to the same pan and cook the garlic and ginger for two minutes or until golden in color.
4. Add chicken and sauté on medium heat until cooked through.
5. While the chicken is cooking, make the sauce by adding the hot water to the PB2.
6. Whisk until well mixed.
7. Stir in the remaining ingredients.
8. Add the broccoli and the sauce back into the pan.
9. Toss until thoroughly mixed.
Yields 3 servings ~ Per Serving -1 Lean, 2 Greens, 1 Condiment, 1 Healthy Fat
(Don’t forget to add 1 more green to complete this healthy Lean and Green meal)
Send me/us your email address to be added to our weekly Healthy Newsletter. It is sent out each Monday night and has a healthy recipe, a health article and a story of someone who is crushing their health goals on our program.