20 oz. raw tilapia ~ should yield 14 oz. cooked
¾ teaspoon salt
¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
½ teaspoon ground cumin
½ teaspoon chili powder
4 Romain Lettuce Leaves
2 teaspoon lime juice
4 tablespoons approved dressing of choice ~ I used Hidden Valley Light Fiesta Salsa Ranch
3 oz. avocado or you can use 4 tablespoons sour cream
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
3. Sprinkle salt, pepper, cumin and chili powder on both sides of tilapia.
4. Bake for 20 to 25 min or until done.
5. Take 7 oz. of cooked fish per serving and use lettuce boats to hold the fish.
6. Drizzle each portion with 1 teaspoon lime juice and 2 tbsp. of dressing.
7. Then add your choice of 1.5 oz avocado or 2 tbsp sour cream per serving.
Yields 2 Servings ~ Per serving – 1 Lean, 1/2 Green, 3 Condiments, 2 Healthy Fats
(Don’t forget to add 2.5 Greens to complete this healthy Lean and Green meal)
Message or call us for a free health assessment or to find out more about the health program we did to lose a combined 185 lbs.