5 cups white radish
¼ Cup onion, diced
1 tablespoon low sodium bouillon
7 tablespoons light cream cheese
1 cup plain low fat Greek yogurt
2 1/3 cups reduced fat cheese
1. Preheat oven to 375.
2. Place diced radishes in a medium pot, and fill with enough salted water to cover the radishes. You do not have to peel them.
3. Boil for 25 – 30 minutes, or until radishes are easily pierced with a fork.
4. Drain well, and rinse with cold water.
5. Place drained radishes in a bowl, add remaining ingredients and mix well.
6. Place into an 8×8 baking dish and bake for 30 minutes.
7. Broil for another 1-3 minutes, watching carefully so as not to burn the top.
Yields 4 Servings ~ Per Serving – ¾ Lean, 2 ½ Green, 3 Condiments
(Don’t forget to add ¼ more Lean and ½ more Green to complete this healthy Lean and Green meal)