4 oz fresh mozzarella between 3 to 6g fat per oz, cubed
1 cup baby spinach
1 cup or 180g Roma or heirloom tomatoes, sliced
¼ cup chopped fresh Basil
1/8 teaspoon salt
1/8 teaspoon pepper
2 tablespoons Walden Farms Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing
1. Place a bed of greens on a plate.
2. Season tomatoes with pepper and salt then layer them over spinach.
3. Add mozzarella on top of tomatoes.
4. Drizzle dressing over tomatoes and cheese.
5. Top with fresh chopped basil.
Yields 1 Serving ~ Per Serving – 1 Lean, 3 Greens, 2 Condiments