7 oz frozen cooked shrimp (should yield one 7-oz cooked serving)
2 cups raw broccoli, chopped
½ cup (4 medium) cherry tomatoes, chopped
2 Tablespoons of Ken’s® Lite Northern Italian with Basil & Romano*
1 Tablespoon parmesan cheese, grated or shredded (optional condiment)
1 teaspoon olive oil
½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
*For flavor variety, you can substitute 2 Tablespoon Newman’s Own® Parmesan & Garlic Dressing.
1. Thaw frozen shrimp following directions on package (about 5-7 minutes).
2. In a skillet, heat olive oil and add broccoli and chopped cherry tomatoes; sauté 2-3 minutes or until vegetables are al dente (tender crisp).
3. Remove from heat, cover and set aside.
4. Spoon salad dressing into a skillet; add shrimp and black pepper.
5. Sauté until shrimp is cooked (or opaque in color).
6. Combine shrimp and vegetables
7. Cook an additional 2-3 minutes to reheat vegetables, if necessary.
8. Place shrimp and vegetables on plate, add parmesan cheese (optional condiment), and stir.
Yields 1 Serving ~ Per Serving – 1 Lean and 3 Greens