5 ounces grilled chicken
2 Tablespoons Frank’s buffalo sauce
2 Tablespoons light ranch
1 Tablespoons light blue cheese crumbles
½ ounce of 2 percent shredded sharp Cheddar
3 cups chopped romaine
EVOO (Extra Virgin Olive Oil)
Salt and Pepper
1. Cut Chicken into strips or cubes or shred once cooked (Salt and Pepper to taste)
2. Cook Chicken in EVOO on high, until done throughout.
3. Mix buffalo sauce with chicken (Chicken can be hot or cold depending on your preference)
4. Mix ranch with lettuce.
5. Top the lettuce with the chicken
6. Sprinkle with cheese of your choice as listed above
7. Serve and Enjoy..
Yields 1 Serving ~ Per Serving – 1 Lean, 3 Greens, 1 Healthy Fat, 3 Condiments