1 head of cauliflower to yield 2 cups of cauliflower “rice”
2 teaspoons olive oil
½ cup diced onion
1 garlic clove, pressed
½ teaspoon curry powder
¼ teaspoon salt or to taste
¼ cup green onions, optional garnish
¼ cup cilantro, optional garnish
1. Cut cauliflower florets from center stalk.
2. Process florets in a food processor until they resemble “rice.”
3. Heat oil in a frying pan over medium high heat.
4. Add onions and garlic and saute for about 3 minutes or until onions are soft.
5. Stir curry powder into onion mixture.
6. Add cauliflower rice to pan and stir to combine.
7. Cover and cook for about 5 minutes.
8. Salt to taste.
9. Top with green onions and fresh cilantro, if using.
Yields 4 servings ~ Per serving – 1 Green, 3 Condiments, 1 Healthy Fat
(Don’t forget to add your Lean and 2 more Greens to this healthy Lean And Green Recipe)