4 Cups cauliflower rice
1 ½ flank steak, thinly sliced
2 cups broccoli florets
½ cup chicken or beef broth
1/3 cup reduced sodium soy sauce
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 teaspoon mince fresh ginger
½ teaspoon red pepper flakes
1 cup diced scallions
1. Heat a lightly greased skillet over medium heat,
2. Add cauliflower rice and cook until tender (about 3-5 minutes).
3. Remove rice from skillet and set aside.
4. Place skillet back on stovetop over medium heat.
5. Lightly grease the skillet and add the beef. Cook until done (about 4-5 minutes) flipping beef halfway through to ensure both sides brown evenly.
6. Add broccoli to the skillet with beef. Cook until broccoli turns bright green and just tender.
7. Add the soy sauce, garlic, ginger, red pepper flakes, the broth and scallions. Stir until combined and cook for 1-2 minutes. Remove from heat.
8. Serve over Cauliflower rice.
Yields 4 Servings ~ Per Serving – 1 Lean, 3 Greens 2 ½ Condiments