4 – 6 ounces cooked skinless chicken breast
½ teaspoon garlic powder
½ teaspoon Italian seasoning
¼ teaspoon onion powder
¼ teaspoon salt
¼ teaspoon pepper
2 ounces turkey pepperoni
¾ Cup reduced fat mozzarella cheese
2 Cups Rao’s sauce
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Pound chicken breasts with mallet to thin out for easier rolling.
3. Whisk the seasonings together and sprinkle over the breasts.
4. Place 4 slices of pepperoni on each breast.
5. Sprinkle the mozzarella over the pepperoni.
6. Pour 1 cup of sauce in the baking dish and spread around to cover the bottom of dish.
7. Roll each breast up and place seam side down into dish.
8. Pour the remaining sauce over the chicken.
9. Bake 45 minutes
Yields 4 Servings ~ Per Serving – 1 Lean, 2 Greens, 1 Condiment
(don’t forget to add 1 more Green to complete your Lean and Green for the day)