4 oz fresh
mozzarella between 3 to 6g fat per oz, cubed (1 Lean)
1 cup baby spinach (1 Green)
1 cup or 180g Roma or heirloom tomatoes, sliced (2 Greens)
1/4 cup chopped fresh basil (1/4 Condiment)
1/8 tsp salt (1/2 Condiment)
1/8 tsp pepper (1/4 Condiment)
2 tbsp Walden Farms Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing (1 Condiment)
- Place a bed of greens on a plate.
- Season tomatoes with pepper and salt then layer them over spinach.
- Add mozzarella on top of tomatoes.
- Drizzle dressing over tomatoes and cheese.
- Top with fresh chopped basil.
Yields 1 Serving – 1 Lean | 3 Green | 2 Condiments | No Healthy Fat Required