5 cups spaghetti squash
4 garlic cloves, minced
½ cup water
1 chicken bouillon cube
¾ cup half and half
1 cup Belgioioso Shaved Blend – Asiago, Parmesan, Romano cheese
1 teaspoon dried thyme
½ teaspoon fresh ground pepper
1 tablespoon Parsley, ground
2 lbs lean Ground beef
1. Take a medium sized Spaghetti Squash and stab it with a fork numerous times around the entire squash. Fork should penetrate about 1/8th to ¼ of an inch.
2. Place spaghetti squash in microwave for 8 minutes on high.
3. Rotate spaghetti squash 180’ (top to bottom) and heat on high for another 8 minutes.
4. Let squash cool for 30 minutes.
5. Brown the ground beef – Salt and pepper to taste
6. Once browned, drain well of fats.
7. Preheat your oven to 350°F
8. Cut squash in half, (from stem to bottom) and scoop out the seeds and slimy innards.
9. Using a fork scrape out the spaghetti like meat of the spaghetti squash until you have 5 cups.
10. In a large bowl, combine minced garlic, heavy cream with ½ cup water, crumbled bouillon cube, chives, fresh thyme, browned ground beef, spaghetti squash and ½ cup of grated cheese. Mix well.
11. Place mixture in baking dish and back for 30-40 minutes.
12. Remove from oven and sprinkle with remaining grated cheese and back for 10 more minutes.
13. Remove from oven and serve immediately.
Yields 6 Servings ~ Per Serving – ¼ Lean, 2 Greens, 1 Healthy Fat, 2 Condiments
(Don’t forget to add ¾ Lean and 1 more Green to complete this Lean And Green)