3 ounces ripe avocado
1 garlic clove
2 teaspoons lime juice
¼ teaspoon salt
¼ teaspoon pepper
2 – 4 ounces cucumbers
6 ounces low sodium all-natural sliced turkey breast
4 ounces low fat cheese
2 tablespoons fresh parsley
1. In a small bowl, mash the avocado with a fork.
2. Add minced garlic and fresh lime juice.
3. Season with sea salt and pepper, to taste and mix until well combined.
4. Using a peeler or mandolin, slice the cucumber into equally thin strips.
5. Place about 12 cucumber strips next to each other, on a flat surface, such as a cutting board.
6. Spread 4 Tablespoons of mashed avocado evenly over the slices.
7. Add slices of ham and cheese.
8. Starting at one end, tightly roll all of the cucumber slices into one long “sushi” roll.
9. Using a sharp knife, cut the roll into individual servings as shown in the photos.
10. Secure with a toothpick and place on a serving platter.
11. Repeat with the remaining cucumber strips.
12. Sprinkle with fresh chopped parsley and serve immediately.
Yields 2 Servings ~ Per Serving – 1 Lean, 2 Greens, 2 Condiments, 1 Healthy Fat
Message us for a FREE Health Assessment or for information about how we lost a combined 185 lbs over 7 years ago and have kept it off.