5.5 oz raw chicken breasts, chopped
½ cup roasted bell peppers, sliced
½ teaspoon fajita seasoning
1 tablespoon sour cream, divided
1 tablespoon salsa, divided
1 oz avocado, divided
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Place flat bread on a pizza screen or on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
3. Bake for 12 to 14 min.
4. Switch the oven to broil and broil for a few min or until golden brown. Let cool for 10 min.
5. Spray a non-stick skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium high heat.
6. Add chicken and fajita seasoning.
7. Continue cooking chicken for about 3 to 4 min or no longer pink.
8. Place 2 oz of chicken, ¼ cup roasted peppers, ½ tablespoon sour cream, ½ tablespoon salsa, and ½ oz avocado on each flat bread. Enjoy!
Yields 1 Serving ~ Per Serving – 1 Lean, 3 Greens, 3 Condiments, and 2/3 Healthy Fat