Spinning has become a growing trend for both classes and at home cardio. If you have ever wondered why or have been interested in trying spinning, here are some reasons as to why it draws such a crowd.
• It burns calories – The benefits from Spinning meet a long list of health, fitness and lifestyle needs for a broad range of people. Whether you’re a rookie or experienced you’ll see the needs of many – regardless of age, gender, lifestyle – met by one experience. That’s why, as fitness options go, few are as dynamic and accommodating as Spinning.
• You can do spinning pretty much anywhere – Whether you’re at home or traveling, you can ride with ease because finding a spin class is now easier than ever.
• Heart Healthy Cardio – Spinning can be an anaerobic exercise, however, there are also aerobic benefits. Spinning classes include both endurance and cardiovascular training. Heart health is one of the most obvious benefits of Spinning, as is lung capacity.
• Set Your Own Pace – If you prefer to crank up the speed and resistance frequently, have at it. If you are new, recovering from injury or just not the “high-intensity type,” no problem. Every time you ride a Spinner bike you can find your comfort zone and make the experience your own.
• Lower Your Body’s Workout Breaking Point – Spinning puts far less pressure on your knees and your feet than other traditional cardio alternatives. It accommodates ailments, is easy on injuries, joint and tendon health. With the ability to work hard on a Spinner bike without hurting your knees and feet, you can worry about results without fearing potential injuries.
• Strengthen Your Core – In addition to the major leg muscles worked during a Spinning class, the abdominal muscles get a workout, too.