5.26 whole pepper (any color)
1/2 cup cauliflower rice
3 oz. shredded cooked chicken
2 oz. shredded mozzarella cheese
2 strips cooked turkey bacon
1 teaspoon ranch powder
2 tablespoons softened light cream cheese
1/2 tablespoons Bolthouse ranch dressing
1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. Cut the top off your pepper and take out the seeds. Weight as close as you can to equal 2 greens -5.26 oz
3. Dice the 2 two Turkey bacon strips
4. In a bowl mix your shredded cooked chicken, cream cheese, ranch powder, mozzarella cheese, cauliflower rice and the diced turkey bacon.
5. Stuff your pepper with the mixture.
6. Cook for approximately 30 minutes covered with foil.
7. When you plate it drizzle your 1/2 tablespoons Bolthouse ranch over top.
Yields 1 Serving ~ Per Serving – 1 Lean, 3 Greens, 3 Condiments, 1 Healthy Fat