1.5 lbs, skinless chicken breasts,
¾ teaspoon crushed, dried rosemary
½ teaspoon smoked paprika
¼ teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon ground pepper
Olive oil spray
½ cup leeks, chopped
8 oz. crimini mushrooms, sliced
2 cups low-fat chicken broth
2 ½ cups of cauli rice
1. Place the chicken breasts in a medium bowl. Add the rosemary, smoked paprika, salt and pepper, and toss to coat the chicken.
2. Heat olive oil spray in large nonstick skillet set over medium-high heat. Add the chicken and cook for 2 minutes on each side. Transfer the chicken to a plate. Chicken will cook down to approximately 21 ounces (three 7 ounce servings)
3. Heat the remaining olive oil spray in the skillet. Add the onion and mushrooms, and cook until the vegetables are tender, 4 to 5 minutes
4. Boil chicken broth add cauliflower rice
5. Add 1/3 of the cauliflower rice to each serving of chicken and serve.
Yields 3 servings ~ Per serving – 1 Lean protein, 3 Greens, 3 Condiments