1 Bell Pepper, any color
8 oz Shredded elk or deer steak or ground turkey
2 oz low fat cheese
1 teaspoon taco seasoning
¼ cup of diced tomato
1 teaspoon sliced green onions
5 olives sliced and/jalapeno
1. Pre-Heat Oven to 350 Degrees
2. Brown meat until done
3. Add taco seasoning and a little water.
4. Cook for a few more minutes.
5. Slice and quarter bell pepper into chip size pieces
6. Using a cookie sheet, or individual dish layer, in order, peppers, meat, cheese, onion
7. Bake at 350 for 13 minutes.
8. Top with tomato and olives and/or jalapenos
Yields 1 Serving ~ Per Serving – 1 Lean, 3 Greens, 1 Condiment 1 Healthy Fat