7 oz Salmon Fillet
1 teaspoon McCormick Grill Mates Fiery 5 Pepper Seasoning
1 medium zucchini, sliced
2 slices of eggplant
½ teaspoon black pepper
Fire up your outdoor BBQ grill and preheat it well.
1. Spray tin foil with a bit of non-stick cooking spray.
2. Put salmon skin side down on a piece of tin foil big enough to wrap around the fillet.
3. Sprinkle 1 teaspoon of McCormick Grill Mates Fiery 5 Pepper Seasoning on fillet.
4. Join the long sides of the foil together up and around the salmon completely. Fold the foil sides together to create a seal and prevent them from coming apart.
5. Arrange zucchini slices and eggplant slices on a grill basket.
6. Sprinkle with black pepper.
7. Put the salmon and grill basket with vegetables in it on your BBQ grill and close the lid to your grill.
8. Check the salmon doneness after 15 minutes; your salmon is ready when it’s light pink and moderately resilient to the touch when pressed.
9. Flip the vegetables in the grill basket after 15 minutes.
10. Cook & salmon for up to 25 minutes or until done.
Yields 1 Serving ~ Per Serving – 1 Lean, 3 Greens, 3 Condiments