For Veggie Chips:
1 tablespoon olive oil
2 teaspoons lemon juice
½ teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon pepper
½ teaspoon rosemary
3 cups thinly sliced yellow squash
3 cups thinly sliced zucchini
For Buffalo Chicken Dip:
4 light spreadable cheese wedges, softened
1 ½ cups plain, low-fat Greek yogurt
¼ cup light ranch dressing
¼ cup hot pepper sauce
1 – 12.5-oz can chicken breast, drained
1 cup moderate-fat, shredded Colby and Monterey jack cheese
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Whisk the olive oil, lemon juice, salt, pepper, and rosemary together in a large mixing bowl.
3. Add yellow squash and zucchini, and gently mix to coat.
4. On a large, lightly-greased baking sheet, arrange yellow squash and zucchini slices in a single layer.
5. Bake for 20 to 30 minutes, until crisp.
6. Meanwhile, mix all dip ingredients until smooth, and transfer dip mixture to a small, lightly-greased baking dish.
7. Once chips are removed from the oven, add dip mixture and bake for 15 to 20 minutes, until lightly browned, hot and bubbling.
Yields 4 Servings ~ Per Serving – 1 Lean, 3 Greens, 1 Healthy Fat, 3 Condiments