14 ounces jumbo cooked shrimp, peeled and deveined, chopped
1 ½ cup tomato, diced
4 ½ ounces avocado, diced
¼ cup jalapeno, seeds removed, diced fine
¼ cup chopped green onion
2 tablespoons lime juice
1 teaspoon olive oil
1 tablespoon chopped cilantro
1/8 teaspoon salt
¼ teaspoon fresh pepper to taste
1. In a small bowl combine green onion, lime juice, olive oil, pinch of salt and pepper. Let them marinate at least 5 minutes to mellow the flavor of the onion.
2. In a large bowl combine chopped shrimp, avocado, tomato, jalapeno.
3. Combine all the ingredients together
4. Add cilantro and gently toss.
5. Adjust salt and pepper to taste.
Yields 2 Servings ~ Per Serving 1 Lean, 2.5 Greens, 1 Healthy Fat
(Don’t forget to add .5 Cups of Green to complete this healthy Lean and Green meal)