4 oz. lean ground hamburger
1 oz. shredded cheddar cheese
1 ¼ cup broccoli, cut into bite sized pieces
¼ cup Rotel tomatoes
¼ teaspoon garlic powder
¼ teaspoon onion powder
¼ teaspoon salt, divided
pinch of red pepper flakes
2 tablespoons low sodium chicken stock
1. Place broccoli in a bowl with chicken stock and cover with plastic wrap and cook in the microwave for 4 minutes, or until tender.
2. In a large skillet brown your hamburger and drain the grease if needed when it’s done.
3. Add Rotel tomatoes, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and red pepper flakes and stir well.
4. Add cooked broccoli it to the skillet and toss with the hamburger mixture.
5. Place everything in a bowl and top with shredded cheddar cheese.
Yields 1 Serving ~ Per Serving – 1 Lean, 3 Greens, 2 Condiments