1.5 lbs, skinless chicken breasts,
¾ teaspoon crushed, dried rosemary
½ teaspoon smoked paprika
¼ teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon ground pepper
Olive oil spray
½ cup leeks, chopped
8 oz. crimini mushrooms, sliced
2 cups low-fat chicken broth
2 ½ cups of cauli rice
1. Place the chicken breasts in a medium bowl. Add the rosemary, smoked paprika, salt and pepper, and toss to coat the chicken.
2. Heat olive oil spray in large nonstick skillet set over medium-high heat. Add the chicken and cook for 2 minutes on each side. Transfer the chicken to a plate. Chicken will cook down to approximately 21 ounces (three 7ounce servings)
3. Heat the remaining olive oil spray in the skillet. Add the onion and mushrooms, and cook until the vegetables are tender, 4 to 5 minutes
4. Boil chicken broth add cauliflower rice
5. Add 1/3 of the cauliflower rice to each serving of chicken and serve.
Yields 3 servings ~ Per serving – 1 Lean protein, 3 Greens, 3 Condiments