10 oz boneless, skinless pink salmon, drained
2 teaspoon minced scallion (green and white parts)
¾ teaspoon lemon zest
3 ½ teaspoons Norman’s plain Greek yogurt
1 teaspoon Dijon mustard (divided)
½ teaspoon white horseradish (divided)
1 teaspoon wheat germ
3 tablespoons diced celery
½ teaspoon capers, chopped
1 teaspoon lemon juice
2 cups baby arugula
1. Using a fork, combine the salmon, scallion, lemon peel, yogurt, mustard, and horseradish in a medium bowl. Add the wheat germ and celery and mix well.
2. Coat a medium nonstick skillet with pam and place over medium heat about 1 minute.
3. Mix the capers and lemon juice in a medium bowl. Add the arugula and toss to coat.
4. Transfer to a serving plate, forming a bed of the arugula mixture. Set aside
5. Divide the salmon mixture into 2 round patties, each 1/2 inch thick. Reduce the heat to low and add the patties to the skillet. Cook 2 minutes per side, then flip and cook 1 minute more, or until heated through and lightly browned.
6. Place on top of the reserved arugula mixture.
Yields 2 Servings ~ Per Serving – 1 Lean, 1 Green, 3 Condiments
(don’t forget to add 2 more servings of Greens to complete this healthy meal)